Benefits of Corporate Digital Signage
Best Platform for Internal Communications
Manage publishing your visual content, whether it’s in the lobby, meeting room, hallway, conference room, reception or cafeteria with corporate digital signage. Communications can be related to welcoming a guest, leadership messages, HR communication, compliance, announcements or emergency notifications. This can also be used to display corporate messages, health and safety tips, production statistical data the latest trends in technology, current news, weather, sports and social media trends.
Company Internal Metrics
Many companies use metric analysis software to keep track of their sales, shares, and internal analytics. Digital Signage helps employees to know how they are performing and about their goals as well. Furthermore, such analytics sharing through the digital signage software often used to assess the overall performance of an organization.
Corporate digital signage can help ensure workplace safety. If there’s an equipment failure on the factory floor or any emergency state, that message needs to be distributed immediately so it’s seen by all workers right away.
Putting up your employee appreciation on the digital signs is an excellent way to encourage, inspire and boost the morale of the team. You can announce certifications and awards for the best employee using digital signs. Or you can go extra miles by displaying positive reviews from satisfied customers.
Nobody Reads Human Resources Emails Anymore
The companies sends and receives a lot of emails per week, forcing many to check their mobile phones constantly during off hours just to keep up. While sending HR and other important information electronically may never go away, relying solely on email is losing its effectiveness. Well placed digital signage in dwell time areas such as elevators, corridors and break rooms help drive critical messages – but be careful: make sure to mix in “infotainment” such as weather, updated traffic and even fun videos/pictures to keep your digital signage fresh and relevant.
Cost Effective Solution
The preparation of a static, printed banner is a task that needs time and it's costly. The same message may be prepared and shown much faster with the use of a digital signage installation. Also, if you take into account the repeating printing costs due to message changes and wear of the banners, then digital signage becomes a very cost-effective platform that will result in significantly high Return on Investment (ROI).
Highly Scalable Solutions
Our highly scalable solutions also offer corporations the opportunity to easily expand the size and scope of their digital signage network as the company continues to grow.
As a result:
The following list describe information-based corporate digital signage benefits from an employee perspective:
- Improve employee and company-wide communication to motivate and empower employees
- Creates a sense of community and boosts morale
- Sharing company metrics and performance engages workers
- Supports company branding initiatives
- Fosters workforce collaboration
- Provides consistent information throughout various departments and locations
- Helps retain employees
The following list describe information-based corporate digital signage benefits from management perspective:
- Clear, convenient group messaging in real time
- Schedule content in advance so messaging can update automatically
- Keep employees informed with calendars, schedules and upcoming events
- Design new content with provided templates without hiring designer help
- Digital signage allows you to display multiple forms of content at once
- Automated data feeds display real-time internal and external information
- Ability to overcome spatial limitations by fitting more content onto one sign
- Provide directions and interactive wayfinding options for people in large facilities
- Improved workplace safety and emergency notifications in real time